What Benefits Do ASVPM Programs Provide?
- Flexible Hours
- Free or Limited Cost (No Major Expense)
- Build Hands-on Agile Related Experience/Skills
- Develop an Agile Mindset
- Network With Fellow Agile Practitioners
- Gain Exposure and Build Credibility within the Agile and Project Management Professional Community.
- Build a Resume to Improve Agile Related Employment Opportunities.
Who would benefit from an ASVPM program?
- Newly Certified Scrum Master Seeking Experience.
- Newly Certified Product Owner Seeking Experience.
- Professionals Seeking Opportunities for Agile Skills Development and Experience.
- Professionals Seeking to Develop Empirical Leadership Skills.
- Professionals with Project Management Experience Seeking Transition to Agile and to Develop an Agile Mindset.
- Someone in Career Transition to Agile.
- Someone Attempting re-enter the Workforce in Agile.
- Someone Needing Career Growth in Agile.
- New College Graduates Seeking a Career in Agile.
What is ASVPM?
ASVPM is a nonprofit organization focused on building a safe environment where volunteers can experience structured Agile and Scaled-Value Project and Program Management (ASVPM). ASVPM is a community of professional volunteers whose directive is to use the latest scientific and technological advancements to experience, build, and manage complex projects, programs, and organizations.